DRIVER'S ED INFORMATION
PARENT ZOOM MEETING LINK
Topic: Parent Meeting
Time: WEDNESDAY, May 27, 2020 06:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 817 2359 7774
If you have problems with the ZOOM link, TEXT Mark 507-227-8918
If your questions are not answered AFTER reading this, please go to Great Plains Driving School Website or email Mark.
HLO Driver's ed will look a bit different this year. Because of COVID19 limitations for in person contact, all driver ed classes will be done through Zoom.
If your child is planning to take Driver's Ed this summer.
- The first thing you need to do is contact Great Plains Driving School by emailing Mark at: firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE WEDNESDAY MAY 27.
There will be a Zoom meeting with PARENTS on WEDNESDAY, MAY 27 at 6 pm.
- The second thing you need to do (to take advantage of the discount) is send in the registration form and payment and copy of OFFICIAL COUNTY birth certificate (if you have your student BC already) by FRIDAY, MAY 29 to
Great Plains Driving School
Owner: Mark Woitalewicz
1108 S Shore Drive
Worthington MN 56187
Things to Return by May 29
- Registration form - PLEASE MAKE A COPY BEFORE EDITING - ask your kids how if you don't know how to make a copy!!
- Payment for Classes: $399 if paid by Jun 1 ($375 if paid by May 29). There is a payment plan explained in the PDF file.
- COPY of Official Birth Certificate (if you can't get this because of the shutdown then it needs to be turned in before your student gets their blue card)